Photobucket

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Phase one. let Graal know we exist. Leave admin in the dust

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Proof73
Admin

PostSubject: Phase one. let Graal know we exist. Leave admin in the dust   Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:34 pm

Sweet, how we doing guys? last i checked we were at 1hr 15min. keep up the good work!

oh and we will also work on recruiting WORTHY members as addition to our clan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://graalnation.forumotion.com
tricxta

PostSubject: Re: Phase one. let Graal know we exist. Leave admin in the dust   Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 pm

omfg all our clans have scores now cheers Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kabboose

PostSubject: Re: Phase one. let Graal know we exist. Leave admin in the dust   Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:45 am

Doesn't The Legends (Which by the way was deleted or I was kicked) have around 10 hours?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proof73
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Phase one. let Graal know we exist. Leave admin in the dust   Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:50 am

actually THE LEGENDS was hacked then the guy who hacked it disbanded(according to toast) then some guys thought it would be cool to take our fuckin name. now a fake clan is going around as the legends. which is the reason the clans are now "The Legends Origonal" and "The Legends Elite"
Back to top Go down
Kabboose

PostSubject: Re: Phase one. let Graal know we exist. Leave admin in the dust   Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:51 am

Yea that's right Toast did tell me about that, I hate posers even if they haven't posed our guild. If I see a guy with The Legends tag I'ma kick his ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tricxta

PostSubject: Re: Phase one. let Graal know we exist. Leave admin in the dust   Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:23 am

wait how does toast know this shit... and isnt it tak that has "the legends" guild now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kabboose

PostSubject: Re: Phase one. let Graal know we exist. Leave admin in the dust   Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:32 am

Hey Trix why do you keep refering to Proof as Toast.... well atleast it seems that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tricxta

PostSubject: Re: Phase one. let Graal know we exist. Leave admin in the dust   Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:34 am

well its not lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kabboose

PostSubject: Re: Phase one. let Graal know we exist. Leave admin in the dust   Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:36 am

Ok then
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proof73
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Phase one. let Graal know we exist. Leave admin in the dust   Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:37 am

you called?

so yeah toast and i are tryin to get the old name back for the legends. somehow convice the other clan.... or something. maybe we can get them deleted. lol. frame them as cheating at the guild towers... hey maybe i should get recruited. and before they figure out whats going on, ill proof everything i see!!! and make sure admin is watching lol maybe that could work.
Back to top Go down
Kabboose

PostSubject: Re: Phase one. let Graal know we exist. Leave admin in the dust   Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:36 pm

If someone can get the leaders UDID I can hack into his file and disband the guild, or change the name to "The Faggots" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proof73
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Phase one. let Graal know we exist. Leave admin in the dust   Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:40 am

hell yeah thats one thing wwe are workin on
Back to top Go down
Kabboose

PostSubject: Re: Phase one. let Graal know we exist. Leave admin in the dust   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:43 am

Lol so many different ways on taking down a guild, ain't it just grand Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
itoast

PostSubject: Re: Phase one. let Graal know we exist. Leave admin in the dust   Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:29 pm

lmao u guys r all evil lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kabboose

PostSubject: Re: Phase one. let Graal know we exist. Leave admin in the dust   Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:24 am

Now wait a second toast, doesn;t our evil towards an evil group make us good?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proof73
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Phase one. let Graal know we exist. Leave admin in the dust   Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:30 am

Of course its a double nagitive. they say two wrongs dont make a right. but everyone knows thats a load of horse crap. Smile they cancel eachother out, see i even have math on my side to prove it lol! !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phase one. let Graal know we exist. Leave admin in the dust   

Back to top Go down

Phase one. let Graal know we exist. Leave admin in the dust
Page 1 of 1