HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Randomization

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Proof73
Admin

PostSubject: Randomization   Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:11 pm

this is where i talk about something completely random and about things that have nothing to do with graal Smile

for instance would anyone like to try out my ultimate homepage prototype im making?(ill send a screenshot)

good luck reading the specs

Last edited by Proof73 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://graalnation.forumotion.com
Proof73
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomization   Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:06 pm

ok here we go

i can add a link that goes right to this site too

Back to top Go down
Proof73
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomization   Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:06 pm

blaaaaah farao
Back to top Go down
itoast

PostSubject: Re: Randomization   Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:22 am

TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kabboose

PostSubject: Re: Randomization   Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:31 am

Proof I'd love to test it out, also pie is great, and god loves Am...Amer... Oh god I can't lie to these people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proof73
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomization   Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:46 am

screw you lol. hey yeah ill let ya test it.

An Englishman wanted to become an Irishman, so he visited a doctor to find out how to go about this. "Well" said the doctor, "this is a very delicate operation and there is a lot that can go wrong. I will have to remove half your brain". "That's OK" said the Englishman. "I've always wanted to be Irish and I'm prepared to take the risk".

The operation went ahead but the Englishman woke to find a look of horror on the face of the doctor. "I'm so terribly sorry!!" the doctor said. "Instead of removing half the brain, I've taken the whole brain out". The patient replied, "No worries, mate!!"
Back to top Go down
Kabboose

PostSubject: Re: Randomization   Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:50 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck you Mad

Last edited by Kabboose on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proof73
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomization   Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:00 am

yeah man just walk up to a 20 year old American and dis on America see what happends my friend lol.

anyway, fyi everyone else, kabbose knows i love em Smile. you hate on kabboose, trust me, your hatin on the rest of the clan Smile
Back to top Go down
Kabboose

PostSubject: Re: Randomization   Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:46 am

Lol, thing is Proof I have, and that person was from Alabama.... Getting a shotgun pulled up to your forehead isn't something you want for Christmas let me tell you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tricxta

PostSubject: Re: Randomization   Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:55 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kabboose

PostSubject: Re: Randomization   Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:07 am

No but seriously it freaked the shit out of me. if that guy hadn't forgotten to bring ammo I wouldn't have known you guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proof73
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomization   Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:30 pm

damn dude. sounds like a fun day. Smile

I had the same "kind of" thing happen when i was picking up my good friend(Sky) that happened to be dead drunk from a party. apperently Sky pissed off some guy at the party. Sky gets in the truck and that guy came runnin outta the party screamin(as im leaving). so my friend(Sky) starts freakin out as that guy gets into his car and starts chasing us at about 70-80 on backroads. i was totally fine because we were completely leaving him in the dust. but of course this is THE MOMENT that my transmission blows out just as we start to loose site of the guy, so bad that my truck slows to about 35mph.. i quickly have to turn a corner and turn the truck off and all lights hopeing he will pass the street im on. BUT NOOOO the guy turns, parks a ways in front of us, and gets out. then Sky yells "HES GOT A FUCKIN GUN WITH HIM!!!". Now im freakin out a bit..... (i have a little CO2 airsoft pistol that looks real without an orenge tip) so i grab it and set it on the seat next to Sky, and i told him to just put his hand on it, NOT TO PICK IT UP OR POINT IT BECAUSE ITS FAKE. I step out of the truck as the guy meets me next to the drivers side door to my truck, and shut the door with the window open. The guy just starts yellin at me askin WHERE IS HE??!! and other shit, points the gun to my left rib. (kinda freakin out inside right now) i yell back CHILL and WHATS YOUR FUCKIN PROBLEM, IM JUST TRYIN TO PICK UP MY FRIEND HERE FROM THE PARTY! all you hear for the next 2 minuates is some half drunk guy yellin about something i still dont understand. i just kinda wait for him to calm down a bit, then i just tryed to apologize like five times till he finally gets it. Im sorry, but no matter what i feel like, id rather not get my friend and i shot by this 26ish year old, half hick-plastered, cluster fuck from "his mommys house", ass hole tonight in the middle of the street somewhere God knows the fuck out in egypt. .....ahh had to get that outta my system... long story short- he eventually got back in his car and drove off... i had to calm down the two of us and tred only 35ish mph. back to Skys house. And THEN shit myself. lolz
Back to top Go down
Kabboose

PostSubject: Re: Randomization   Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:54 pm

Damn, that's more epic than my story.

My dad and I are both driving through Alabama because we just picked up a car he just bought. So we stop to ask for directions...I'm about 8 at this point btw... this guy comes up to my window and asks "Y'all need any helps?" My dad starts talking to this guy and finds out where the highway is. As i roll up my window I just had to open my mouth and say "ugh that guy smelt and had a funny litlle accent"... guess what, yea that's right he heard me. Next thing you know he's slammed a 12-gage shotgun through the window, glass goes everywhere by the way, and drills it into my forehead and screams "WHAT YOU BE TALKIN ABOUT ME!!!" I'm shitting myself, my dads shitting himself, I'm also crying by the way, He screams the same thing and pulls the fucking trigger! on an 8 year-old! Thank god he forgot to put ammo in the fucking thing or.... yea. Anhyway my dad litteraly smashed the accelerator down, and we go flying off down the street with this guy pressing the trigger wishing he had ammo with him. We actually had to stop in the next town to change... Scariest shit ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proof73
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomization   Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:36 am

woah holy shit and you didnt do anything but speak your mind. now i wanna kill this guy. Alabama you say? dude im just happy he had no ammo. i would be shittin myself too! damn 8 years old?
Back to top Go down
tricxta

PostSubject: Re: Randomization   Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:13 am

Shocked wow nice stories guys, it had everything, a back street road with a creepy guy who had a gun but no life and a guy from alabama who is dog for pulling the trigger. Im glad i dont live in america >.> or i would probz be dead by now with my smart ass comments. but still crazy stories guys o.0 very suspensful i was like Surprised is he gunna live or is he gunna die? i was hoping for the first one but who knows you mightve died then graal wud b a very dull place so thx guys for keeping alive and telling me a story
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proof73
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomization   Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:22 am

so with that being said GOD NEEDS TO FUCKIN BLESS AMARICA OR WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE LIKE TOAST
Back to top Go down
tricxta

PostSubject: Re: Randomization   Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:13 am

lol ok GOD HURRY UP AND BLESS AMERICA!!!! king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kabboose

PostSubject: Re: Randomization   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:54 am

Um lol, wtf. Worst part is I was there for a three month holiday, that was my highlight story when I got back to Australia, My grandparents almost had a stroke when i told it... kinda freaked me out...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proof73
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomization   Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:56 am

This car needs a three-pronged water-gulp separator, and also its headlight fluid changed..
the muffler bearing has a problem as well!

Be sure that this car will never be involved in an accident.. a real problem with 4-way stops!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomization   

Back to top Go down

Randomization
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE LEGENDS :: In the beginning there was THE LEGENDS :: Discussions Center-
Jump to: