Photobucket

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

name, general time on, interest, game hang out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Proof73
Admin

PostSubject: name, general time on, interest, game hang out   Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:24 am

Hey i want some introductions, we gotta be better friends as a clan. so lets get to know more about eachother.

for example:
Im Proof73, i normally play graal pretty damn late right now. I love machanics and other creative shit(another story). and my hang outs on the game are, my guild house, and towers i guess haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://graalnation.forumotion.com
itoast

PostSubject: Re: name, general time on, interest, game hang out   Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:25 pm

Hi my name is pedro lols jk im iToast i lead this guild which is really funny its like an chill guild we are all friends and we like to have some fun The Legends was made in Feb.22 yes i still remember and for those who r in the guild are Legends we arnt like the guild forgotten legends i always make fun of them saying haha we are the current legends and everyone has forgotten u guys then there leader gets mad but my legends pwned them in guild spar god i miss kabbose kabboose come bck to me babe i miss u Sad kabboose is one of my longest friends in the game TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proof73
Admin

PostSubject: Re: name, general time on, interest, game hang out   Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:09 pm

ok for one, WTF?!! and two, kabboose is comeing back in 2 weeks. and three, WTF?!!

btw i remember the good old days. now i feel like pissing on an admin now!
Back to top Go down
Kabboose

PostSubject: Re: name, general time on, interest, game hang out   Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:41 pm

Lol, good to know there's someone out there obsessing over me Laughing

Uh just to stay on topic, I'm Kabboose I don't play much Graal lately due to school and exams. I'm practically a pacifist, but if you get up in my business I'll either kick your ass then and there, or if you run away like a little coward I'll hunt you down and kick your ass once again. afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kabboose

PostSubject: Re: name, general time on, interest, game hang out   Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:42 pm

Oh and by the way, I miss you too hun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tricxta

PostSubject: Re: name, general time on, interest, game hang out   Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:12 am

lol im tricxta, im currently doing my last year of school but I put graal before it lol, i have a guild house and a normal house and like to chill with whoeva Very Happy Im pretty much on graal between 5pm and 1 am EST
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kabboose

PostSubject: Re: name, general time on, interest, game hang out   Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:02 am

Yay, now all the talkative people have introduced themselves
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proof73
Admin

PostSubject: Re: name, general time on, interest, game hang out   Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:27 am

yeah but where the hell did ibones disappear to? he just like vanished!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: name, general time on, interest, game hang out   

Back to top Go down

name, general time on, interest, game hang out
Page 1 of 1